We've Moved!

We've Moved! Click here to be redirected! www.entrepreneurtoolkit.net

This blog will be permanently removed on October 1, 2009.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Here's a Shocker: Jordan Elected to Hall of Fame



In not so stunning news today, Michael Jordan was elected to the basketball Hall of Fame. Jordan was joined by fellow legendary players John Stockton & David Robinson.

This was the I grew up in. Jordan/Pippen versus the likes of Stockton/Malone, Robinson/Elliott or the end of the Magic/Worthy era. That was basketballs Hay-Day in my mind. of course, I'm sure I'm biased. I grew up in Chicago in the nineties. I grew up watching Michael Jordan and assumed that was how basketball was always played. Admittedly, I miss that era of basketball. But Kobe, Lebron & D-Wade are great and I think the future of the NBA is pretty bright.

I have fond memories of going to games in the old Chicago stadium and getting goose-bumps when they'd turn out the lights and announce the starting line ups.

I know MJ has had a few issues since retiring, but he's still easily my favorite player. I know this certainly isn't a shock that he was elected into the Hall of Fame, but I'm still really happy for him.

Congrats MJ!

For more from Yahoo, Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

EntrepreneurToolKit.net. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com